Mayor’s plan to add two high-level positions up for vote
Council may amend restructuring proposal before a vote
MANDEVILLE — This is the Mandeville City Council’s published agenda for the next City Council meeting scheduled for Thursday, April 22nd, at 6 p.m. at the Paul Spitzfaden Community Center. Council meetings are open to the public.
Paul Spitzfaden Community Center
3090 E. Causeway Approach
Mandeville, Louisiana 70448
In order to comply with Governor Edwards Executive Order, masks will be required if you wish to attend the city council meeting. We also ask for you to please respect social distancing for everyone’s protection.
- Adoption of the April 8, 2021 Regular Meeting Minutes
Reports and Announcements:
Proclamation of the Mayor of the City of Mandeville to designate May 9-15, 2021, as Police Week.
- Adoption of Ordinance No. 21-08: An ordinance of the City Council of the City of Mandeville adopting the job classification, position description, and pay scale for the positions of Director of Administration, and Grants and Contract Administrator, and providing for other matters in connection therewith (Council Danielson, At-Large).
- Adoption of Ordinance No. 21-11: An ordinance of the city council of the City of Mandeville prohibiting extended parking of motor vehicles along a portion of General Pershing Street, Square 46, lying between Lafitte Street and Girod Street, for any period of time longer than six (6) hours on all days, including holidays, establishing penalties for violation thereof and providing for other matters in connection therewith (Councilwoman McGuire, District III)
- Adoption of Ordinance No. 21-12; An ordinance of the city council of the City of Mandeville prohibiting parking of motor vehicles along that portion of Christian Court located in Woodstone Subdivision, establishing penalties for violation thereof and providing for other matters in connection therewith (Councilman Kreller, District II)
- Approval of special event liquor license for El Paso Mexican Grill, Wednesday, May 5, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. to be located at 1461 North Causeway Blvd., no rain date. (Councilman Danielson, At-Large)
- Introduction of ordinance No. 21-13: An ordinance for the City Council of the City of Mandeville to amend Ordinance No. 20-12, the Capital Budget of the City of Mandeville and for other matters in connection therewith. (Councilman Danielson, At-Large)
Projects in Progress (Status Report):
Kristine Sherer, Council Clerk
City of Mandeville
3101 E. Causeway Approach
Mandeville, LA 70448
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance, please contact, Kristine Scherer, Council Clerk, at 985-624-3145, describing the assistance that is necessary.
Date of Notice: April 15, 2021, 1:00 PM
One thought on “City Council Meeting Agenda – April 22, 2021”